Wednesday, October 15, 2008

"Mirror Mirror On The Wall"


*******************************************************
Shrek, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt were all having lunch together.

Shrek said, 'I have always thought that I'm the strongest man in the world, but how can I be sure?'

Angelina Jolie agreed. 'I'm told I'm the most gorgeous of them all, but sometimes I wonder.'

Brad Pitt said, 'I'm pretty sure I'm the sexiest man alive but I've never had it confirmed.'

They all decided that the best way to find out if their beliefs were true was to ask the famed talking 'mirror, mirror on the wall' to confirm for them whether Shrek was the strongest, Angelina Jolie was the most gorgeous and Brad Pitt was the sexiest.

They agreed to meet again the next day for lunch to discuss their findings.

The next day Shrek walked up with a smile. 'Well, it's true.
The mirror told me that I am the strongest man in the world.'

Brad Pitt perked up and said: 'And I know for sure that I'm the most sexist of them all.'

But Angelina Jolie lifted her sad, pretty face and said...









'Who in the world is Jolene Mendoza ?????"


I Know, I Know....
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity. Ecclesiastes 1:2


NOW, on a more serious note*****

Proverbs 31:30...Fair looks are a deceit, and a beautiful form is of no value; but a woman who has the fear of the Lord is to be praised. (Bible In Basic English)

Isaiah 61:3...He gives beauty for ashes...

Psalms 149:4...He will beautify the meek with salvation.

1 Peter 3:3-4...Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self (KJV, let it be the hidden man of the heart), the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.

1 comment:

~Kimberly~ said...

I really needed that! It was funny and made me laugh..a good heart medicine.

Seriously, I did need those quotes...thank you for writing. I look forward to reading.

Blessings Abundantly to you