Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Soul Has Been Blessed


Sunday's services were absolutely spectacular. Bryce, thank you for being an instrument used of God. This young man just sets himself aside and lets God have HIS way and for that I am thankful. One thing I can honestly say about Bryce Allard is that when he steps into the place of leading in praise and worship, he does it with his whole heart, mind, soul, and strength. This young man holds nothing back when it comes to worshipping God. He is an inspiration to me and he blesses my soul.

The songs of praise opened up the windows of heaven and my soul and I began to worship my God. My soul was so thirsty and hungry for the touch of my Master's hand. I just wanted to bask in His presence. That's all I wanted to do. That was my main purpose of going to service on Sunday, to sit at His feet and love Him. I didn't want to ask him for anything, I just wanted to love my God and feel Him near. I wanted to feel His hand holding mine. I wanted to lay my head upon His shoulder and dance with Him in the spirit for He is the lover of my soul. I know that when I am in His arms that everything is alright. He has everything under control. I love Him so.

Tabitha Popoy, girl you were awesome! Continue letting God use you like He is doing. Continue to yield to His spirit like you are and there is no telling what heights He will take you to. I have been so blessed the last three times you have signed. It has been because of the spirit that you have done it in. Total surrender unto God!!! Keep that humble spirit and you will be blessed. I love you. You are a Jewel Divine.

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Jolene, I am so glad you were well enough to be in service. You have been through so much and it was just good to see your smiling face. You have been on my mind this week and I have been praying for you. I pray God gives you strength, peace, and angels encamp around you. I love you dearly.

P.S. You will never know how much it means to me when you speak kindly of my children.

janet said...

Your blog is a blessing to me.

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Allard, I am glad I was finally able to be back in the House of God. It felt more like months instead of weeks that I had missed.

I love your children. It's not hard to do. They have such sweet spirits. Of course it's not hard to figure out who they get it from, their grandma Wilson LOL!!! J/K. Of course they get it from their parents. You and Pastor are great examples. Love you guys.

Jolene Harris said...

Thank you Janet. I enjoy blogging and always hope that my thoughts will somehow reach out and bless someone. I know that when I read the post of others I am always blessed. Isn't this just a great way of Godly fellowship and a great way to enrich each others lives in the Lord?