Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Caleb



Happy Birthday Caleb! You are my little man and I love you very, very much. I remember the day you came into our lives. We somehow knew in our hearts that day, that you would be ours. Our special gift from God. You were only 6 weeks old and so precious. I thank God every day for your hugs and good night kisses and those special moments when you crawl into my lap and snuggle and tell me just how much you love me.

As I stood by your bedside last night watching you as you were sleeping, reality hit me at just how quickly eight years has past. You are growing up so fast. Not our baby anymore but our little man. You are getting so independent now. Doing so many things on your own without mom's or grandma's help. I am hearing more and more "I can do it myself!" Your so smart too. At open house for back to school night we were so proud to learn that you were placed in the top math class and reading class for 3rd graders. You just do me proud Caleb. I love You!!!! Happy Birthday little guy!

Love, Grandma

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Caleb.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Happy very very belated birthday to such a special boy!
Love you Sis.