Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Caleb's 1st Roller Coaster Ride



Last Saturday on September the 20th, my daughters, grandson and I went to the Kern County Fair for the entire day. We had a wonderful time. Caleb rode his very first Roller Coaster ride. It took his mother a little over 15 minutes to convince him to give it a try. He was so scared but once the ride started he was ecstatic. He was ready to go again when the ride was over.

As I have posted before, Caleb suffers from Sensory disorder and Dyspraxia disorder. He has an extreme fear of heights and water. A while back Sis. Karen Harding came to our church and she said if anyone needed prayer to come up front. My daughter took my grandson up front to be prayed for. Since then, God has worked many miracles in Caleb's life. Before Sis. Harding had prayed for Caleb, we could not get him to take a bath in a tub that had the plug in it and where the water came over the top of his feet because of his fear of water. He never played in a swimming pool due to his fear of water. Since she has prayed for him, Caleb now plays in the tub and plays in a swimming pool. Praise God! Now we see him on a roller coaster conquering his fear of heights as well. My God is a prayer answering God. He is doing wonderful things in Caleb's life and for that I am forever thankful.

5 comments:

Jana Allard said...

I love that top picture! Caleb's expression is priceless.

Karen J. Hopper said...

How wonderful the miracles of God. Love the picture of Caleb on the rollercoaster. They would be exactly my sentiments too.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Yiiikes!!! Roller coasters are sooo scary!!! To me... :)

Awesome what God has done for Caleb!!! And there is more to come because, what He starts He will finish!
My Samuel is on His list!!!

Jolene Harris said...

Catherine, you are so right. God never starts anything He will not finish. As for Samuel, He will do the same for him. We do serve an prayer answering God.

Carol Connell said...

The picture of Caleb on the roller coaster is great. Thanks for sharing the wonderful and encouraging things that God is doing in his life.