Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tag You're It!

Tag! You're It!
Another blog game!Jana Allard tagged me, so here we go.

Here are six unspectacular things about me:
1. I would rather detail my bathroom than go grocery shopping!
2. I LOVE the smell of a freshly bathed baby.
3. I love to walk barefoot in the sand on the beach.
4. Nothing is more precious to me than those special moments with my grandson.
5. I can not tolerate anything cluttering up my dinning room table.
6. Spring and Fall are my most favorite Seasonal bulletin boards to create.

Meme terms & conditions
1. link the person who tagged you
2. mention the rules on your blog
3. list 6 unspectacular things about you
4. tag 6 other bloggers

I Tag: Yvonne, Alice, Catherine, Janet, Miss Noel, Loretta

4 comments:

Jana Allard said...

LOL Thanks for playing the game. However, I would go grocery shopping anyday over cleaning the potty. LOL

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Allard, Weird isn't it? My sister agrees with me though. I think it is genetic so we are blaming it on our mother. LOL!! :~D

janet said...

Hey Jolene, I finally got my post up...thanks for tagging me!

I can REALLY identify with your first one...I could have written it myself!

Come by and visit when you get a chance!

Jolene Harris said...

Janet, you're welcome. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who hates grocery shopping. LOL!!! I think it's the fact that I have to come home and then put it all away. YUK! Like I said let me stay home and clean the "potty" as Sis. Allard calls it. :~D Weird, I know but that's just how it is.