Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Banquet 2008



There is nothing like getting together with friends and family to enjoy the special occasion of celebrating Christmas. Christmas is the most joyous season of the year. It seems everyone is full of joy, laughter, a giving spirit, and love towards others. It's to bad that people won't let that spirit carry over through out the entire year.

When I attended this Christmas banquet, just being with my children and my church family, friends, and the presence of the Lord did so much to lift my spirit. I enjoyed the laughter, the singing, the conversations, every one's smiles, the FOOD, and just being in good, clean, Godly fellowship. I went home that night refreshed. I love my family, my church family and most of all, my God. I couldn't make it without them.

2 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Love seeing the joy on the faces of God's people. Nothing is more special than fellowship with one another. Merry Christmas and many blessings to you Jolene, and to your family.

Jolene Harris said...

Thank you Karen and Merry Christmas to you and yours too.