Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday!

zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Comments

I Love You!!! Your #1 Daughter - Kerrie




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics

I Love You!!! Your grandson, Caleb




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Graphics for Happy Birthday Comments

We love you Mom! Mark, Amalia, Abelardo, and Evelardo




zwani.com myspace graphic comments
Myspace Happy Birthday Graphics

Love you Mom! Your #2 Daughter - Kellie


Thank you my precious family! Because of you, today is a Happy Birthday! I love you ALL so very, very much. :o)

4 comments:

~Kimberly~ said...

Happiest of all Birthdays to you..Sis Mendoza!
I was looking over your blog and trying to take it all in. Wondering where could I comment. So I decided it should be right here!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you have a very special day and that you have all your hearts desire.
Blessings Abundantly to you and all your family~Kimi

Jolene Harris said...

Thank you Kimi. Today is a special day and I am blessed. I have received so many phone calls today already from family and friends wishing me a Happy B-day. Caleb came into my room and gave me such a big hug and told me Happy birthday and that in itself was special. But the best of all is knowing that I have the Lord by my side. What more could a person ask for than to have the Father's love from above?

I thought about all the things that I could ask for and the only thing that I could come up with was the song I use to sing in church and that is "LET ME WALK WITH YOU JESUS". There is no greater gift than that, walking hand in hand with my Lord. Yes, I am blessed.

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Jolene. May blessings and goodness follow you this entire year.

Carol Connell said...

Hi Jolene,

Happy Belated Birthday to you! That was sweet of your family to post their birthday wishes for you. I hope your day was super blessed and that you are enjoying the Christmas season. :-)