Friday, July 24, 2009

MRI Results

I would like to give glory and honor unto God for a Great MRI report...No change in my brain tumor since March of 2008! That is when I went to the Western District Ladies Conference and was prayed for. That little bugger is just sitting there stunted in growth and no cancer. Heeehehehehe. God is sooooo good! I am now listed as "STABLE" AHhahahaha, MEDICALLY SPEAKING anyway, Oh I do serve a Mighty God. The doc said it's possible that it could just sit there from now to eternity and never do anything. It may never begin to grow again. So far it has been sitting there for 1 year and four months and has not grown one little spec at all. Doc said I'm not due for another MRI for 2 years unless I begin to show signs of the tumor beginning to progress. He hopes that won't happen. I don't believe it will. :)

I want to thank all those at my home church and all my blogger friends and those at the Ladies conference who sent up prayers for me. But most of all I want to Thank God for His Healing Power and for reaching out and touching me one more time. Thank you, thank you , thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart. I love you each and everyone. I could not have faced this alone. God is sooooo Good!

4 comments:

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

"Prayer changes things".

Hi Jolene,
Awesome report!!! I'm so happy to read it! Thank God! Thank God! Thank God! Can I do cartwheels? If I could, I would! I'm rejoicing with you! All the Glory to God! Amen! And don't forget, you had the faith!

Love you Sis.

Jolene Harris said...

Catherine, LOL!!! I can see you now doing cartwheels! Then I can picture myself trying. ROFL!!! I would fall flat on my face. But it sure makes us want to try when we get such awesome reports doesn't it? God is sooooo GOOD!

Love you and thanks again for all your prayers.

Carol Connell said...

Jolene,

This is wonderful news! I rejoice with you and praise God for His goodness. Thank you for sharing this good report.

Love,
Sis. Connel

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Connell, Just couldn't keep this good news to myself. I was so excited I was texting my kids before I got out of the doctor's office. But of course we all know where this marvelous miracle came from don't we? God does deserve ALL the Glory!