Saturday, March 29, 2008

Waiting In Anticipation

Rainbow in the Rain

I spoke with my neurologist Friday morning and I have an appointment with him at 9:00am Monday morning on March 31st to get the results to my last MRI for my brain tumor. Then I am to see the neurosurgeon as soon as I leave his office at 10:45am that same morning. I will let everyone know the results as soon as I can. I do know that my God is on the throne and will take care of me, that He promised. I am still believing for a miracle. ;)

Everyone have a great weekend and a lovely Sunday Service in the Lord!

2 comments:

Jana Allard said...

Oooooo, I LOVE that pic!!!! Jolene, we have prayed in faith and now it is up to God. I believe He will not fail.

Jolene Harris said...

Sis Allard, You are so right. After all, look what He has done for my lungs (and the doctors told me to pack my bags and move from this area because if I didn't this valley was going to kill me). No, He has never failed me yet and He won't start now.