Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Kellie!



I just want to take this opportunity to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my #2 daughter, Kellie. I love you baby girl. You do me proud! You are a beautiful young lady inside and out. I am proud of the achievements you've reached and the rewards you've received in your school years. I am so proud of the work you do on your job as a 911dispatcher and all the Recognitions you have received in your employment, like the year you received Dispatcher of the year for Kern County. Most of all, I am proud of the work you are doing for God. It thrills my heart to know that you are involved with the ladies outreach in your home church. Knowing that you are involved in His work is more rewarding than anything. Keep on living for God and letting Him have His will in your life and you will always be blessed.

YOUR INNER BEAUTY

Your beauty runs the deepest
In the dept of your soul
Reaching out to all around you
Helping them to meet their goal

Delighting in the smallest things
Facing everything in stride
This is what makes you special
That beauty from deep inside

Balancing both family and friends
Taking time to smell the flowers
You delight those around you
Flowing joy out by the hour

Showing others that you care
Nurturing their hearts and souls
Helping your friends and family
To reach their dreams and goals

A beautiful person like you
Makes life richer in every way
That's why you deserve best wishes
On this your birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLIE!

I love you, Mom

4 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Happy Birthday Blessing to Kellie.

Carol Connell said...

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to Kellie!It is certainly a joy to see our children involved in the work of the Lord. Jolene, that was a beautiful poem you wrote for your daughter too.

Jolene Harris said...

Thank you for the wishes Karen

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Connell, thank you for the B-day wishes on behalf of my daughter. It is a blessing and Joy to see them involved in God's work. As for the poem, I can't take credit for that. I can't remember where I found it but it fit Kellie so well I just had to borrow it for her. It is beautiful isn't it.