Thursday, October 15, 2009

What Will He Say Next?


Caleb came home with a note from his teacher today saying that he was talking back to the yard duty teacher at lunch recess. Caleb told me "I wasn't talking back grandma. I was mimicking her as she walked away. They don't know the difference between talking back and mimicking and they are suppose to be teachers."

Dear Lord help me I almost lost it. It was everything in my power not to laugh out loud and keep a straight face. I thought I was going to bust a gut. Was it funny that he mimicked a teacher? Absolutely Not!!! You just have to know Caleb. He was so serious about them not knowing the difference between talking back and mimicking. It was hard to control myself as I counseled him on that one. - F Y I young man - Talking back or MIMICKING your teachers is NOT allowed. LOL!!!

No comments: