Monday, November 2, 2009

Lovest Thou Me?

My youngest daughter says to me: "Mom, A sacrifice is not real unless it involves giving up something/someone you truly love."

I read her text and think, "You are wise beyond your years baby girl!" What a blessing to have you to encourage me at this time in my life. You are not only my daughter but my friend as well. I love you so much!"

God says to my heart 3 days later: "Lovest thou me more than these?"

Pastor preaches last night: "Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind." Matthew 22:37

Yea Lord I love you. I love you with ALL my heart, with All my soul, with All my mind and with ALL my strength. I not only love you Lord, but I am IN love with you! You are my everything. You are my all and all and I can not live one moment without you.

No comments: