Saturday, December 15, 2007

Send It On Down


Here is a little something I received in my e-mail I thought you might enjoy. Just click on the link below and check it out. Scroll through slowly and read the message as you listen to the song.

Enjoy!


Now that you know what you are suppose to do, you can go to Sunday services and worship. As you send up your praises unto the Lord, He will send down his blessings on you. You should all have some powerful services tomorrow if you follow these instructions. No excuses now is there?

Lord bless you all and may you have a wonderful Sunday in the Lord.

1 comment:

Alice said...

I loved it, That is one of my all time favorite songs, I think because my daughter just started talking and would sing this song in her baby talk english, but sang with all her might to the Lord! The Lord sent it down to her when she was 6 yrs old, Praise GOD!
Alice