Friday, June 27, 2008

I Fried My Hard Drive

Well folks, I will be out of commission for about a week. I fried my hard drive this afternoon. I am at my son's to post this sad news. I was on the phone with tech support for about three hours and there is nothing that can be done to save my poor precious computer. Oh the tears of sorrow!!! I will miss reading your posting until I can get back online.

The good news is that it is still under warranty so they are sending me a new hard drive and will also send out a technician to install everything so I should be up and running in about a week and it's not costing me a dime. JOY! JOY! JOY! So until I am up and running again all of you have a wonderful weekend in the Lord. If I am not back by the 4th of July, have a great 4th. It is my anniversary so I will be celebrating for sure ;D

7 comments:

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I enjoyed reading yours as well. Have a happy anniversery and a blessed weekend. Sis Noel

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Maybe it's a gift!
At any rate, have a wonderful anniversary and 4th of July!

Carol Connell said...

Jolene,

Fried stuff is very bad for you. Next time try broiling or steaming. LOL Just kidding! Glad it was under warranty. That is a blessing. I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July too and a happy anniversary. How many years?

Rochelle said...

Hope you get it and going soon! Will miss ya! :)

Jana Allard said...

Sorry to hear about your computer, but I am glad it is under warranty.

Happy Anniversary! Have a sparkling day!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Sure missing you. Hope you are back soon.

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Noel, Thank you and I had a great weekend.

Catherine, Sure is good to hear from you. Been missing you. Had a wonderful anniversay. :) Hubby bought me a beautiful purse, we went to lunch, then he had to go to work from 4 to midnight so I just kicked it and relaxed for the rest of the day. AWE!!! YES!!!!

Sis Connell, Fried Stuff??? Don't eat it myself. No! no! no! I'm serious! :{ Bad for the heart. But then again I've been told I don't have a heart. Go figure! LOL! By the way it's been 10 years for us.

Sis Rochell, Now that I'm back and up and running I find out that you are taking off. What's up with that? Will our paths ever cross again? I will miss you while you are out and about. You have a safe trip and enjoy yourself.

Sis. Allard, Maybe I just needed a break or maybe my computer did. Either way we both got one. :D Now It's fixed and I'm back at it. Ha! ha! Praise God for warranties.

Karen, Good to know I have been missed. I'm back now so maybe I can come up with something sane and encouraging to say. Who knows, miracles have been known to happen before. :=D