Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prayer Request


I received news yesterday that my pastor's son, Blake Allard, broke his arm. Today I received a text message that he will be seeing a surgeon at noon and Lord willing. will have surgery late this afternoon. His right arm is broken in two place for sure, maybe three. He is in a lot of pain. Please pray that he gets into surgery today and that there is no nerve damage.

This is one fine outstanding young man. He is dedicated to God and has a love for souls. You know his parents, Brian and Jana Allard. Please pass this on so that we can get a prayer chain going for Blake and his parents. Thank you!

5 comments:

DeadMule said...

Thanks for letting me know, Jolene. I'll post a prayer request on my blog right away.

Jolene Harris said...

Thanks Helen, I knew we could count on you for prayer. God bless and I'll keep you posted as I learn any news.

Rochelle said...

I just said a prayer for him. Keep us updated.

And I tried and tried to comment on your last post but it never went through! But I thought that was an awesome video!

Karen J. Hopper said...

Will be praying for Blake and his family.

Jolene Harris said...

Rochelle & Karen, thank you for your prayers. I am sure Blake appreciates them.