Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Ever have one of those days, when something seemed a bit "off" but you just couldn't put your finger on it...



Or it seemed like all the people around you just wanted to but heads..




Or just get into some kind of weird tug of war?




Sometimes you just need to step back and take a fresh new look and get a different perspective on things.




Remember to try your best to show kindness to others...




(sometimes looking at things from their perspective just might help...)


So, when life gets you down...





Remember to just keep going, and keep your head above water...






And you'll get by with a little help from your friends!

6 comments:

Just a thought said...

Jolene:
What a wonderful collection of pictures. Not just great to look at, but the thoughts that are attached to each one.

God bless you and yours:

Mervi

Jolene Harris said...

Mervi, a friend sent this to me and I enjoyed it and related to it so much that I thought to share it. I agree with you. They are a great collection of pics and the thoughts do go well with each one.

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

Yep, had one of those very recently, but I won't tell you which one :)
Your pictures and thoughts are perfect together.

Jolene Harris said...

Catherine, I can imagine that everyone has had a day like this sometime in their life. I know I have a time or two. LOL! But like the last pic says; "with a little help from your friends you'll get by". Thank God for friends!!!

Rochelle said...

How fun!! My favorite is the one with the pigs swimming... or maybe the last one... too cute!

Jolene Harris said...

Rochelle, my favorite is the last one too. Nothing like a good friend is there?