Monday, August 18, 2008

Prayer Request

I received a request from Sis Noel asking prayer for little Luke Fernando who is only 6 months old and he is suffering from liver cancer. I too, would like to ask you to put him and his family on your prayer list if you have not already done so. He is such a beautiful child and needs the hand of God to come down in a mighty way and do a miracle in his precious little life. Together as the family of God we can bind together and build our faith and believe God for a miracle on behalf of little Luke.

You can visit his mother's blog and leave her an encouraging word here: http://jenfernando.blogspot.com/


God Bless

3 comments:

Faith Motivates Miracles! said...

Sis Jolene, Thank you so very much. That touched my heart this morning for you to make this so personal. Jen covets each prayer.
Love you!!!
Sis Noel

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Noel, I know what it is to need the prayer of the saints. I also know how I would covet the prayers of others if this was my child or grandchild. We took Luke to prayer last night in our church prayer meeting. We will continue to pray for him.

Love you!

Carol Connell said...

What a darling little boy! I will certainly keep him in my prayers. Our God is more than able.