Wednesday, August 20, 2008

SPAM!


And I'm not talking about the kind you eat...YUK!!!

If anyone has sent me a comment concerning any of my posts of late and they have not been posted to my comment section, I am sorry. They must have been sent straight to my spam folder and I did not see them before they were deleted. Yesterday I pulled a comment from Carol Connell from my spam folder. Last week I pulled two comments from there. One was from Karen and one from Catherine. Why the comments are going to spam is beyond me. I promise to check my spam folder closely on a daily basis. Hopefully I won't miss any one's comments again.

If you have made a comment and it was not posted and would like to try again please feel free to do so. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a great day!!!

8 comments:

Karen J. Hopper said...

Seeing that can of Spam makes me cringe. It was so popular in the 1940s. My mom tried doing all kinds of things with it. Yuck! Nothing helped. Now about Carol, Catherine and my comments going to your Spam section - think someone is trying to tell us something? LOL

Jolene Harris said...

Me too Karen. My mom made spam and eggs, spam and beans, spam and potatoes, spam sandwiches and the list goes on. Ooooh Shiver me timbers.

Now the only one I can think of who would want to see my fellow blogger's comments in the Spam section would be the devil himself. Yep, he doesn't like anything positve we have to say. Therefore he is trying to through it all out. But have you ever noticed the trash he tries to slip into our mailboxes?

Catherine Roseberry-Meyer said...

When I first came here, I tried Spam too. Well, why not? Lots of people bought it, it's on the shelves of USA markets, must be good. Gross is more my word of choice LOL.
Goes to show you, even if everybody (or many) does it, it doesn't mean that it's good, and I don't have to like it. Mmmm, sounds like peer pressure. My point exactly.
Love you Jolene :)

Rochelle said...

Oh... that's what happened! LOL!

And btw - I like the edible spam!! MMMMM..... I actually blogged about it once. We dice it up, add onions, and tomatoes and bok choy... serve over steaming hot rince and MMMMMM.. :)

Jolene Harris said...

Catherine, I ate so much of that stuff as a kid growing up. It was the in-thing. So glad it is not on my menu of today.

Jolene Harris said...

Rochelle, I just pulled you out of my SPAM folder. Hhmmmm, (tapping fingers on desktop)so you like the stuff. Maybe I should have left you in there. LOL! I don't know why comments to my blogging are going to my spam folder. I think I have lost quite a few there. NOT GOOD! :(

Carol Connell said...

Jolene,

I'm glad you pulled me out of the Spam folder. I liked that stuff as a kid, but I don't think I could hack it now. LOL

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Connell, me neither. Then again, if I got hungry enough who knows. Don't want to have to go that route to find out.