Thursday, July 26, 2007

Kids! Don't Ya Just Love'Em?

My grandson, what a character he is. He thinks his uncle Mark is the best and can do anything. Uncle Mark rides a motorcycle, cool! Uncle Mark goes deepsea diving, real cool! Uncle Mark plays games with him, he's his best friend. Uncle Mark fixed his broken computer, he rocks! When we went to Eureka last summer for my sister's wedding, Caleb was telling my new brother-in-law something about uncle Mark, and he said " you know my uncle Mark don't you? He Rocks!" If you haven't noticed by now, uncle Mark is his hero.


Yesterday afternoon we were looking at my neice's blog site and my grandson noticed her article with the picture of the earth. Caleb, my grandson, is only 5 and into anything that is about science, the galaxies, ocean creatures, and dinasaurs. So it is no wonder he wanted to know all about Yvonne's blog with the pic of the earth. So we got on the story of how God created the heaven's and the earth, again. This was right up his alley since it involved the sun, moon, stars, water, sea creatures, and so forth. But this time he really got deep into the discussion. When we were through with our discussion and what a discussion it was, Caleb's final comment was, WOW, God rocks better than uncle Mark, Huh grandma? You gotta love that one, don't ya! Yes, Caleb, you're right, God rocks better than even uncle Mark!!!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Oh how cute that is abolutely adorable. If only everybody had that view of God. . .He rocks!

Jolene Harris said...

You're right Yvonne,it is cute. Out of the mouth of babes. Reminds me that He is the Rock of my salvation, He is the Rock that I run to, He is the Chief Corner Stone. Caleb said it all, GOD ROCKS!

deon said...

How cute!!

Jolene Harris said...

Deon, Just wait until your little one starts talking and says such adorable things. It will melt your heart.