Friday, August 10, 2007

Technical Issues

If anyone has posted a comment to my blog and I have not responded to it, it is because I did not receive it. For some unknown reason all of my mail has been going directly to the trash. This was just discovered today when tech support came out today to see why my internet connection kept shutting down after being online for 1 to 10 minutes (which has been going on for a few days now). So if anyone would like to make any comments concerning any post I have made please feel free to try it again. Hopefully everything is up and running as it should be. Have a great day and God bless you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jolene.

I would be lost without my computer, but I'm telling you, sometimes they just flat drive you crazy! Imps!

Jolene Harris said...

Sis. Buxton, I agree. One moment I am lovingly caressing my computer's keyboard and the next I want to take the hammer to it. At that moment is when I have to take a deep breath, count to 10 and get up an walk away. That's the trick to maintaining sanity, self control!