Friday, October 26, 2007

Grandma, Can I Blog?

Below is a letter that my grandson is dedicating to his favorite blogger, Alice. I wrote it down on paper before he went to school this morning under his strict observation and just now finding time to get it posted. When he comes in from school he loves to check out her blog site to see if she has anything new. He is such a little scientist and her postings are right up his alley. http://catsmeow150.blogspot.com/

When there is a new posting he gets so excited and whatever she has posted about we have to do an online search to find out more info about that topic. For example when she found that brown widow spider Caleb was ecstatic. We spent 2 days doing research about that spider. Thanks Alice! I dreamed about spiders for days. He was in heaven I won't tell you where I was :(

Here is Caleb's letter to Alice:

Hi Alice (waving), I wish I could go to your house but grandma said you live to far away. Bet I could find a lot of bugs at your place cause of where you live huh? Oh, grandma said I'm not spose to bet. My grandma said that my pastor is bestest friends with your pastor but I don't member your pastor but grandma does. She said he comes to preach here sometimes. I hope I get to go to science camp like your girl did when I get bigger.

I like to read your blogs. They are the best. You write intrestin stuff like about animals and spiders and stuff like that. I liked the spider and it's egg the best. That spider's egg was really cool. Some of grandma's other bogger friends have done some neat science stuff too that grandma helped me do. I can't member their names though. Gotta go to school now. Bye

4 comments:

Alice said...

WOW, is all I can say. I never thought when I started blogging that anyone would be interested in anything I had to say. Science is really my favorite subject, and I could never get enough about animals. (I guess thats why they all come to my house...lol) I really have a special husband that is learning to love animals also. He didn't know what he was into, when he married me. LOL, I do wish Caleb would get his own blog. He would be on my blog roll for sure! (If I could figure out how to add that to my blog) Well, all I can say is keep feeding that curiosity for science, Caleb, and tell your grandma that I didn't sleep either after pposting my blog about my spider.
Love Alice

Jolene Harris said...

Alice, never under-estimate yourself. You have had some very interesting things to say. Not only to Caleb but to me as well. I enjoy your blog site just as much as he does. It would be a boring world if everyone blogged about the same thing. That would be like sitting down to a table full of just one dish of food. I feast off of several blog sites. Some have the main course and others have the deserts. Then some have a snack for us in between. That is what makes it so much fun.

Yvonne said...

oh my that is so precious!! Lol you can tell it's been a while since I've read blogs as I'm just now commenting on this one. My life has been full lately. I FINALLY updated my blog again lol check it out! Oh P.S. I just got pictures made again I'll send you cause your my favorite Aunt ever! Love you Jo Jo!!

Jolene Harris said...

I better get a pic or I am gonna have to come after you. LOL. Love you Heard the good news about you know who. I am so happy for you.
Love you.